Education & Training
ECD Teacher at Shining Hope for Communities (SHOFCO)
Shining Hope for Communities (SHOFCO) combats gender inequality and extreme poverty in urban slums by linking tuition free schools for girls to holistic social services for all. SHOFCO currently employs over 350 people and this number is growing. We are dedicated to local leaders and employees. While only program leadership is represented here, we are grateful to the entire staff dedicated to making SHOFCO’s programs a success.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Education / Teaching
To be responsible for accurately and efficiently managing a class and childcare duties following all guidelines as per plan.
- Manage Organize, implement, coordinate, and control services of the childcare program.
- Set up and maintain an organized and clutter-free environment safe for the children.
- Supervise children/infants at all times.
- Oversee the assigned daycare attendants.
- Submit and implement a weekly themed lesson plan.
- Ensure proper child guidance.
- Conduct progress assessment and file reports for children
- Assist in feeding the children during meals.
- Coordinate parent partnership plan to ensure effective child care and protection.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Development and Education
- Professional Qualifications
- Child-friendly with no previous record of child abuse
- Articulating information
- Adopting practical approaches
- Managing tasks
- Taking action Establishing rapport
- Valuing individuals
- Inviting feedback
- Understanding people
How to apply
Interested applicants should send their applications together with a detailed CV to the HR Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org quoting their current and expected salaries. Applications without this information will not be considered. DO NOT ATTACH TESTIMONIALS at this point. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis.