Kenya Tea Development Agency Limited was incorporated on 15th June 2000 as a private company under (CAP 486) of the laws of Kenya, becoming one of the largest private tea management agencies. The Agency currently manages 68 factories in the small-scale tea sub-sector in Kenya.
Gachege Tea Factory Co Ltd is seeking to recruit suitably qualified persons to fill the above vacant position.
Motor Vehicle Mechanic I Job Roles
Reporting to the Field Services Coordinator – the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Carrying out routine maintenance the factory’s vehicle; Fitting new parts in motor vehicles and equipment as required;
- Carrying out inspection and repairs of motor vehicles;
- Overhauling of motor vehicles and equipment to the required standards;
- Keeping repair costs and analysis as required;
- Ensuring safe custody of spares, tools and equipment assigned; Initiating purchases of motor vehicle spare parts required for repairs;
- Observing and complying with environmental, health and safety measures and regulations.
Qualifications for the Motor Vehicle Mechanic I Job
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications, skills and experience:-
- ‘O’ Level Division II or KCSE ‘C’ plain;
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Automotive Option) or Mechanical Engineering Technician III certificate;
- A certificate of good conduct;
- A minimum working experience of not less than five (5) years; Computer literacy.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements for these jobs are requested to send their applications accompanied with detailed C.V. copies of testimonials/certificates, names and addresses of at least three (3) referees to the address below to reach not later than Friday 22nd June, 2018.
The Factory Unit Manager,
Gachege Tea Factory Co. Ltd,
P.O. Box 1869,